Guys, I've been friends with this guy for about 2 years. A few weeks ago he made out with me multiple times on the same day. Does he like me?

A few weeks ago he invited me to his house to work on a project for school. The entire time he was being flirty like putting his arm around my side and getting really close to me. He put his hand on top of mine and laced his fingers into mine. At one point our foreheads were touching and we kissed. That wasn't the only time we kissed though. He made out with me a couple more times that same day. When he took me home he volentarily wanted to meet my dad. Which he did. The next day at school he carried on as usual he didn't talk to me just looked at me, but he texted me everyday until one of us fell asleep. A few days ago he texted me telling me a couple girls thought he was cute and that he might be interested in them. I told him I liked him and since then he's barley texted me. What's going on?
1