Why are guys so full of themself that they think girl will sleep with them , when they obviously have no interest in them?

So this guy that I barely know messaged me asking me i wanted to go this appratment he was at (he was dogsitting for the night) and im so shocked. I mean wtf? why are som guys so full of themself that they think they are that hot that i would even tocuh them?

We have know about eacother for at least 10-15 years, we both played handball, but he played at the guy team and i played at the girls team, and since most people from my team and his team when to the same school the teams intereacted a lot, but i was personally super shy at the time so never talked to any of the guys.

Anyway, i met him at the bar last night (staurday) and he waved at me so i sat beside him and his friends and sat there pretty much for the whole night. But i didn't exclusivly only talk to him or treat him any different then anyone. The next day i went out again (an event) and he messaged me on facebok asking me if i was out again, and he kept wanting me go to this aprantment, yeah i should have said fuck off from the start, but he had shown literally no interest in me before so it was jsut super qurious to what he wanted. in additon i was drunk.. he was sober

Im just so annoyed and offended, how dare he? How dare he try to use? im not easy, im not just good for sex.. Why are some guys so full og themself?
+1 y
by the way this is a short and chubby/fat guy.. so he is not this tall, muscular rich as dude or anything
+1 y
and when a guy asks for these kind if things is it because they think the girl is easy?
1
0