Do you think this guy is a creep?

there's a guy who comes into where I work as a waitress and I think he thinks I'm cute. First I wanna mention he's like 45-47 and I'm a tiny 18 yr old. I often will be walking and see him staring at me and the way he stares is like nothing in the world matters because he is so focused on me lol. I often wear cute things to work and once my jean jacket was too small so the skin bellow my belly button was out and he kept looking at it, even as I gave him his food. I wore a tight dress once and he was like 'i like that dress, you look nice" and I saw him checking me out in it earlier. He kind of does weird things just so he can touch me. Like once I walked passed him and my elbow was in his hand lol and ill give him food and he will touch my wrist and once he had me putting money in his hand. I told my coworker he was looking at my thighs and my coworker said it was a bad sign because "there's a lot of creeps". And I told my boss about me putting money in his hand and my boss said to watch out cause there's sex offenders.
Do you think this guy is a creep?
Add Opinion