Guys, how to get him interested again?

This guy I had been talking to for a month or so. we talked all day everyady about lfie and everyhting i opened up to him about some things not everything of course but some and he did as well. he took me on a date we had a great time met him dad etc. (i go to school like a half hour away) before he came up one weekend i had told him that i had went on a date with another guy old fashion dating and that i wasn't sleeping with anyone and he was clearly taken a back by it kinda told me if i wanted the other guy to go for it but then would also say how he thinks its shady that I went on a date iwth someone else bc he thoguht we were only talking etc. but we still saw eachother however he has a bad rep of being a player and i heard some stuff that weekend and told him i didn't want to keep talking but we ended up working it out but then i heard it again and didn't talk to him for the day to think about it and then told him i didn't want to talk to him again. clearly he got annoyed who wouldn't and said he needed to think. he was leaving for a vaction for the next 4 days and didn't hear from him.

i had expreessed my feelings to him and never heard from him. somehow or somwhere along some time apart we started talking again but briefly like nothing liek before. long story short he recently came up to visit and i wasn't goign out that night and he came over and stayed with me but i had sex with him. stupidly. now i haven't heard from him. i know i shouldn't want a guy liek this but is there a way to get him interested again or no?

Guys, how to get him interested again?
1