Why is my guy friend ignoring me?

So he's my coworker too, and we've gotten pretty close over the past couple of months. But lately he's been ignoring me and acting weird around me. A lot of people have told me that they think he likes me because he's always playfully teasing me and stuff like that, but I never really believed it. Other coworkers even said he treats me differently than the other girls at work. Plus he has a girlfriend, so it made me feel even more sure that it wasn't true. But then I started seeing more signs that he may like me. He's a great guy and I'd give him a chance in a heartbeat, but he's not single and I'm not that type of person to break up a relationship. So why he is he ignoring me all of a sudden? My best friend thinks it's because he likes me a lot but has a girlfriend so he's keeping his distance. If it's true I respect that, but he's a great friend and I don't like having him treat me like I did something wrong. He doesn't have to completely ignore me when we're supposed to be friends. He can still be my friend and be with his girlfriend. If it were the other way around and I had a boyfriend, I wouldn't just give him the cold shoulder. I'd at least talk to him and tell him what's going on. It's not my fault he has feelings for me. What do you guys think? Should I talk to him about it? I just don't like this feeling of having him upset at me and not knowing exactly why.
Why is my guy friend ignoring me?
Add Opinion