I asked my crush (and project partner) to do a single damn thing, and he didn't do it? What should I do?

Ok so long story short, we have to present a project next Thursday. He doesn't speak my language very well, English not at all.
I asked him to search some things about the vitamin we have to present, on the internet and then send the links to me by tonight (It's 7:10 pm here. THAT'S IT.
And he hasn't done it yet. What is so hard about it. I don't freaking get it

What should I do?
I can't ignore him since we have this project due by Thursday and it's very important
IF he goes down, I go down too. And it's already hard enough because he doesn't understand everything in my language

I was thinking of saying "I was hoping you would do it for me if not for the damn project. But it seems like you don't care about either" but I don't know how it will sound (since he also has a gf)

We fought about a similar thing in the past but he ended up telling me that I am the best in our group and that he likes talking to me (and ironically he hasn't texted first in the past 2 weeks? )

So how do I make him see I am upset about him not helping with the project , while hinting about the fact that the way he acts with me bothers me?

+1 y
Please help me...

I am so upset I don't even wanna talk to him but if I don't, it will be an even worse disaster than it all risks to be
1
1