How can you tell if a girl likes you?

I like this guy, and I dont know if I gave my crush away. My friends all tell me I get really pale or I blush when I look at him, and he seems to look over at me when im staring at him. Everytime im around him I become completely embarrassing. Once, my popular friend invited me to sit at their table, and I sat rigt across from him! I barely ate my lunch and was quiet most of the time. I even talked to him once, and I feel like it was really awkward. This might seem pretty obvious, but I have a friend who helps me with my crush, and she comes over to my spot in gym (Which is close to his,) to talk to me everyday. We also always stare at him, and point him out on the football feild. She also does a lot of hairflips around him (inside joke,) and she finds herself walking bihind im in the halls a lot. She even told me that he once gave her this creeped out look, as if he thought she was stalking him. When I talked to him, she said she was really nervous for me, and she said that I was way calmer than she was! We also had this encounter with him, when he went in the band room to get the instrument he played. She said she would check if he was still in there, and I was around the corner, so he wouldn't see me. But I noticed he was talking to someone outside the door, and before I could tell her, she yelled, "Hey, look! he's going into the band room!" Then he looked over at her and looked at her weirdly, but he didn't see me. So which is more likely; Him believing I like him, or him believing my friend likes him?
How can you tell if a girl likes you?
Add Opinion