If a man liked a woman or was attracted to her, he would ALWAYS snap out of his bad mood when he saw her... Right?

I just don't understand him!
He can't possibly like me if he is hot and cold can he?
So my neighbour works at my gym... I bump into him every now and then but he acts differently everytime I see him!

Sometimes he seems shy and will smile and say hello... Other times he will look at me and then look away when we make eye contact... Sometimes when I bump into him in the lift we will have a little chat and he will be friendly and nice... Then today when I saw him at the gym he walked straight past me and didn't acknowledge me... But I only saw him last week and he was friendly in the lift... I don't understand?

It's just weird tho cos sometimes his voice gets kinda funny when he talks to me... Like he's nervous... And I've caught him checking me out... But if he liked me he wouldn't ignore me sometimes, right?
1
0