Why does he cuddle but not kiss me or try more?

Ok so long story short..

I was seeing/dating this guy for about 6 months, then we didn't talk for a few months, and then we talked again but were just friends. After about a month of being friends again, I finally told him I still had feelings for him. This was on Halloween. (The exact same day we started dating last year). He said "we've beenn through this. We're just friends" but that's not how he acts. A group of us have spent the night together several times now. Each time, this guy has always asked me to come cuddle with him, he would cuddle me without asking, he would give me back rubs, he would kiss my forehead, etc. He has yet to kiss me or anything else. Last night, I slept with only a tanktop and panties (like i used to when we dated) and he spooned me, or we layed on our backs intertwining our arms and legs, and he rubbed my back, my side, and up and down the side of my leg. It was very intimate and our faces were 2 inches apart yet still, no kiss. NOTHING. What is doing? Does he like me? Is he afraid to kiss me? and no we have not had sex.
+1 y
YAY! So manned up and asked him and he manned up and admitted that he really likes me.
1
1