What does this mean?

Sometimes I catch him looking at me and we make eye contact. Sometimes when our eyes meet we laugh. I started feeling there was something here once when we were watching our friends' football game, I borrowed his lighter and he said I could keep that one 'cause he had another one. But why would he give me his lighter? Last weekend we all went to a party and I used it to test things a little bit. At a certain point we were standing side by side and I "accidentally" brushed my arm against his. He didn't do anything, just stood there. Later, I asked him if he could take me home and he said his car was already full but he would tell me something before leaving. A few minutes later one of our friends asked him the same thing and before leaving he came to me and said I could go with him. Guess what? He had enough space for both of us, cause he would take 4 people with him and in the end two of them decided to stay. He thought of me before leaving but not her. And he knows her since they were little (I'm the new one here). Also, at some point of the party I was waiting to go to the restroom and he suddenly came out of the man's restroom. He stoped in front of me, looked at me, squeezed my cheeks, screamed my nickname (we all have a nickname but they love mine because it's in a foreign language. They take every chance they have to say it.), turned around and left. So? Does he like me? Is he just shy to make a move? Am I overreading into it? What should I do now?
What does this mean?
Add Opinion