Does he like me? Is he mad? Am I crazy?

Okay, so im just a little confused in my case :( i grew a crush on this guy and when i told my friend she told him and i got a response of 'so'. i really didn't want her to tell because im not allowed to date anyway, i just wanted to be friends on my own time. Afterwards, i started to get his attention and he stares at me from afar, sometimes, sometimes not, and recently he stared at me in my face and talked to my friend. Also when time is idle ( like free time or waiting), he sits next to me, stands near me, and walks past a lot while looking at me. He seems upset sometimes though, because i was coming to the classroom door and he stopped holding the door when i came (yes he saw me, he looked me directly in my face and then stopped holding) :( I would love to get more into detail but im really scared he will see this for some reason :( In conclusion, he stares at me a lot, talks to my friends, and also stands near me when time is idle, does he like me? thank you wonderful people i hope to see responses
Does he like me? Is he mad? Am I crazy?
Add Opinion