My boyfriend said he's losing feelings for me bcs of what is going on. Should I stay with my him or give him a space?

We're on a long distance relationship and i've been dating him for 10 months now and this past few weeks, he has been facing a lot of problems with his families and his job. He's having a hard time with his job and i would always tell him that it will be okay and no matter what, i would always support him. In the mean time, he went out with his mates quite a lot so can he can have fun and forget about all of his problems but each time when we get to talk, we would always argue and i don't want to give him more stress as he had enough problems to deal with so i said sorry. Eventhough i hate it when he got mad, i try to not get upset over it bcs he's facing a lot of problems and he has a temper so i understood him. We don't get to talk as much anymore but he loves sleeping with me or facetiming bcs for some weird reasons he loves looking at me smiling. He's the kind of person who doesn't really want to tell what is happening with him so i asked him if something is wrong and he said no but i know there is and i know he's losing feelings for me so i asked him about that a couple of times and he said yes. He told me with everything going on with his problems is giving him stress and not anyone was there for him to help. I wanted to help him but i live far away from him. He said he got mad at me sometimes bcs he was stress, he needs quietness and he also said he likes it when i'm around him. I dont know what to do, should i give him a space for a couple of days for him to sort things out? but i know he needs my support since he's having a hard time. What's the right thing to do?
2
1