My boyfriend plays computer games while I'm over, what do I do?

My boyfriend always wants me to come over and spend time with him when I'm not working, he currently lives at home and isn't working due to complications from a surgery. I'm over at his house 2-3 times a week and staying the night at least once a week. But what's driving me crazy is a computer game, it's all he talks about and he plays it 24/7! I don't mind one bit that he has a hobby for the computer game everyone has their hobbies but when I come over to his house and I go and sit down on his bed he is straight back onto his computer playing. I feel when ever I go over there I'm being ignored, it's to the point we will be 45mins into a movie and he will get up and start playing the game. I'm going over there to spend time with him not to be totally ignored while he plays and chats to his gaming friends. I don't mind when he plays for a little bit while I'm there and then gets off and spends time with me, but that seems to be getting less and less. I was just at his house for 25 hours, in that time I was asleep for 9 hours and he was asleep for 6 hours. So that leaves 16 hours where I was awake at his house and in that time he spent maybe 3 hours off that game in those 16 hours! What can I say to him, I don't want to tell him to stop playing the game because I know how much he loves playing it but I'd like to have some of his attention while I'm there. He's always asking me to come over and that he wants to see me yet I pretty much get ignored while I'm there.
22
9