I only want him but he ignores me now and I feel like I ruined everything?

This guy and I talked for a few weeks, but recently stopped talking for a week because he started talking to his ex. Just a few days ago we hung out again and it was like nothing happened. He was all over me, we cuddled and talked and he said he missed me. And I asked him if we would talk after this and he said yes. When he took me home, I texted him later that day and he never opened it. Then about 2 days later I got really drunk and called him, texted him, sent him videos on snapchat.. He didn't answer but he read all my texts. It was bad and when I woke up the next morning I texted him apologizing. He read it and didn't reply. I really like this guy, and I know he likes me because of everything that happened the last time we saw each other. I just don't know what to do. Im so sad and I feel like I ruined everything because of that drunk night.. Im so embarrassed of myself. He's the only guy i want. What do i do? I want to keep trying but I dont want to make an ass out of myself
0
3