What does he want? I'm so confused?

My boyfriend and I haven't seen each other for a week which is the longest we never seen each other he's been busy with work and was sick whole weekend. I'm the one reaching out to him now a days before he's the one that was doing it. I texted him letting him know " text me when you want I don't know if you been busy but have a good Christmas if you don't contact me". He replied back saying "I do care about you Ivana. But I have so much going on with me right now. I don't think I can give you what you need. If you want o talk to other guys I understand. But I do love having sex with you". I called because I misunderstood we talked for little bit and he says I'm everything he wants but can't give what I want right now. He loves spending time with me but he's had handful with his sons and work. He says he was married but in process of divorce paper work which he tried convincing his ex to sign a week ago. he's 29 and is settled. But now he tells me this? I asked him on phone what does he want and he said he doesn't know he'll call me later cause he's driving I guess. What is this? He could've told me in beginning
What does he want? I'm so confused?
Add Opinion