How To Work On Jealousy and Insecurity Issues?

Anonymous
Disappointed but not afraid to admit that I have jealousy and insecurity issues when it comes to dating. This has stemmed from a few bad relationships and experiences with women in the past.

I am currently on the verge of taking a relationship to the next level with a girl who I am into a lot. She's the first gal in years who I have fallen for romantically and I don't see myself with anyone else but her. We've been friends for a couple years as well but somewhat dated for the past few months.

We are long-distance right now so this doesn't help things. I've visited her a few times this past month and she's going to visit me in a couple months and I'm hoping to move to her town in a few months.

I understand that having uncertainties comes with the territory of being in a LDR. You have to have a lot of trust to maintain one. I trust her completely but I still get jealous and insecure when she hangs out with other guys.

How can I not give a fuck about other guys she hangs out with? How can I not worry about what her male friends might say or do? What can I ask or say to her so that I don't come off as someone who's psycho? I want to make things work with her and would do whatever it takes. But I obviously have things to work on before we take it to the next level.
1
1