So... What's up with the "good-looking/great guy/good guy friend that's never had a girlfriend" type of guy?

You hear girls talking about their good guy friends mostly... kinda being in this category I've gotten this more than once... "Oh you're a great guy! don't ever change!" "Oh you're the best." "Oh you're such a good guy!" Yeah?! Well... that's funny I've never had a GF...

Just a few minutes ago, I saw a girl answer a question referring to this really good guy friend of her's... She said he'd make the perfect boyfriend to any girl, that he was a great guy, and yet, she just wasn't attracted to him... Seems to me that there's a lot of guys out there like this. If I remember right, this most recent season of The Bachelor... The guy was a really good looking guy, no homo, and he had a heart of gold and (IMHO, he was a little over-the-top nice or something... like it was a bit pathetic sometimes... lol)... I'm not like that... haha! Anyways, I heard something like for the LONGEST time, he couldn't ever get a date... Dateless in high school (same with me) and he was good looking and a good guy (something people say of me as well... I'm not trying to come off conceited or nothing... I honestly don't think I'm great looking at all...) but similar stories none-the-less.

And you see it all the time on here... this site... There's the good guy friends/great guys/good looking guys that have NEVER had GFs

So ladies... What's so "unattractive" about us? What is it that holds you back from giving us "good guy friends" a chance? The kind of guys that you apparently say would make "perfect boyfriends" but you don't take the opportunity when/if it comes... Why? Just curious... I mean, SOMEBODY has got to take the chance on us somewhere along the line... :/

What do we have to do to "attract" a girl? Because I tell you one thing... I ain't the kind of guy to cause all that ridiculous pointless drama in the lives of a girl... I'm drug-free, would never cheat on a girl, and I'd only pursue a girl that I 100% (maybe 110%) wanted to be with... So I couldn't cheat on anyone, I couldn't do it, I could live with that fact that I betrayed someone that "I loved"... Truth is, you wouldn't EVER cheat on anyone you loved, no matter who you are... I ain't no bad boy either, that's for sure.

But yeah, my point is that there is this "type" of guy that all the girls like but not "like" and there's no good apparent reason why they don't like him... I mean, so you don't feel sparks or that chemistry (LUST)? Did you actually give him a chance? I mean, LOVE takes time right? Too many relationships are based around that initial bit of lust or that spark and that's why they ultimately fail.

There IS logic in choosing a quality partner IMO. So again... what's holding you back girls?
2
2