Guys, would you get turned off if your SO wanted sex more than you?

In a relationship I'm highly affectionate and like sex a lot! I've had a few long term relationships and in all but one of them the guy ends up rejecting me a lot. In the begining they have said I was good in bed. I am an active partner, I dont just lie there - I love how the male body feels. The guy who was the only one who never pushed me away told me I'm really intense and most guys would not handle that but he was fine with it. I didn't think much of it when he said it but with subsequent relationships I've seen a pattern. I am not a clingy or jealous person at all and not really into over the top displays of affection around others. But if we are alone I usually want it and will initiate. But like I said a lot of guys I have been with, after the honeymoon period is over, will reject me a lot. I keep hearing guys always want it but not in my experience. I almost feel like maybe I emasculate them or something. I hate being pushed away, it hurts me and breaks my bond with the guy. I'm single again and I want to break the pattern. Guys, have you ever been with a girl who wanted it more than you or was "too intense" where you lose interest? How do I make sure I get someone who will willingly keep up? Is it just I end up wih tue wrong type? In the beginning they are all affectionate but they drop off after a while.
4
1