How do I know if my ex wants to be with me or if he's just playing games?

So, my ex boyfriend and I were together for a year, we got an apartment together and we got along perfect. He was a little controlling and didn't ever like seeing guys on my social media, he freaked out and then I just left and moved out. Which was about three weeks ago. I was tired of being so controlled by him, but then realized how much I missed being so close to him and being with him. He apologized to me about it, but then told me he didn't think he was in love with me and he was too young to know. He was really nice about the breakup at first but is now so resentful and mean. He always asks me to come over and sleepover and says how much he loves me and basically just wants me to come have sex with him. I went to the apartment and slept there once a few days ago. We drank together and rented movies and had so much fun and he was telling me how much he missed and loved me and wanted to be together and have me around all the time. The next morning I found a girls sweatshirt on the couch. The night before he told me he went for dinner with his friend Aaron, which was a lie. He had a girl he use to like over at our apartment and they got drunk together and I don't know if they did anything, but when I caught him he didn't care that he lied about it, he said it was worth it, like he just completely changed his mind. Then 2 hours later he texts me telling me to come over and sleepover and sends me nudes. Like, he tried manipulating me saying if I don't come now he's locking the door and won't text me. Is this a normal thing guys do when they try getting over their ex? Does he still love me or has he lost all respect for me for no reason? Do I just ignore him.. I love him and miss him but he's being so manipulative carelss and disrespectful I don't know what I should do
2
0