Girls what is your advice for a shy guy who wants to date or what is your advice to a man looking to find a date in general?

I'm just normally shy with new people. It takes me a good few months to warm up to someone. During which time women often see at least a small change in my behavoir. Which for at of women is off putting even if Im just thier friend. When I feel comfortable around a woman and I start to like her. She often reacts badly I'm guessing cause she has seem me change my behavoir from being a pretty shy guy to my normal behavoir. Or is it that she does not like that I started to like her when she saw me as a new friend instead of a date? Also I thought that first being friends was a good way to start before trying to date am I wrong?
+1 y
Really not one comment or suggestion?
1
1