Why Is my Boyfriend Clingy And Creepy, I feel grossed out, Should I Break Up With Him?

I was dating this guy for 3 weeks and then we became boyfriend and girlfriend.

I feel he's a bit creepy and clingy.

Last week we were texting and I told him I had a cold. Then suddenly he shows up to my house with chicken soup he made and a bag of cough drops and medicine. He left right away because he had to go to work. On some level it's sweet and kind but kinda creepy to show up unannounced. Maybe he wanted to surprise me? I'm not sure.

Then yesterday day it was my birthday, and he told me to look outside the window of my back yard and when I did he was in my back yard and started playing guitar and singing to me. I also found it weird that he just went inside my back yard, He told me the reason he sneaked into my back yard was because didn't want to do it from the front yard because he didn't want to cause a scene and embarrass me so he figured sneaking into my back yard was ok and that I would have been fine with it.

Some people told me maybe it's a cultural thing because he is Latino and they do the whole singing to the girl from the window thing but I still found it creepy. I thanked him and appreciated it but I still felt weird about it.

Later yesterday he gave me this dress I always wanted. I found it weird that he just happened to know the dress I always wanted.

He told me that he sent a message to my best friend on her Facebook and asked her for advice on what gift he should get me. I felt that was kinda creepy to just do that and stalkerish.

Like I feel he's all over my stuff and creepy. Is it a cultural Latino thing? I'm a white American so maybe it's a culture clash. Should I break up with him.

Do you think he's creepy or clingy? Honestly sometimes I want to break up
3
2