Does he like me? Please help me figure it out.

Hi,

OK, I need a man's opinion,I am really lost here. I am trying to figure out whether this guy that I like, likes me or should I just move on.

A little about me: I am a very attractive, twenty something year old woman going to grad school. I take care of my appearance, but at the same time I have a fun and outgoing personality and make friends easily in my classes.

There is this one guy in one of my classes, and I like him quite a bit. I've tried to figure out whether he likes me,but have yet to get to the bottom of it. He doesn't seem to pay attention to me. When I look at him, he doesn't look back. One thing that I did notice is that he always seems to sit very close to me in class, with his body language tilting towards me. However, I don't think that it's a great indication that he likes me. He seems like a shy, very smart type, blushes a lot. Basically I am Heidi Klum and he is Bill Gates. I seem to really like that type a lot.

I've tried to get his attention by making myself available, however he didn't reply to my "attempt". (it was indirect, but I was hoping he would reply). I am petrified of asking him out,while I have the looks , I lack the guts. And I seem to lose all of my concentration around him, which doesn't help the matters. Lately, the more he ignores me, the less confident I feel, and I've found that I can't even look at him straight. I am very mad at myself for lack of my ability to make eye contact, but I really can't do anything about it. I don't' know what else to do.

FYI, I didn't mean to sound conceited when I was talking about my looks, it's what I was born with. In addition, I actually have a really friendly, open and nice personality..Guys, what else can I do? My friends told me to drop it, but I can't seem to let it go, afraid I won't see him in my other classes...Tried searching for him on Facebook, but my friends told me that if I add him (couldn't find him by the way), that would be a turnoff...Anyway, ...I'm a bit depressed ..In need of advice..

I also realize even if I am very attractive , that doesn't mean that every guy will like me..So maybe that's the case with this one..But there is this weird gut feeling that's telling me that he does like me
3
0