Boyfriend took a picture of a random girl right in front of me. Should I break up with him?

I was out with my boyfriend (35 years old and I'm 30) at a comedy show. We both had quite a bit to drink, when we sat down he took his phone out, I thought he was going to take a picture of us, but he instead took a picture of some blonde girl sitting in front of him without her even knowing! I immediately asked him "why would you do that" he instantly got angry and defensive with me and started yelling. I ended up leaving the comedy show without him because I felt disrespected. He told me that I was being irrational and over reacting. He said he was taking "an atmosphere picture" and it wouldn't have made a difference who was sitting in front of him. I don't really believe that excuse. I attached the pic he took

Its been 2 days since this has happened and I'm still feeling upset about this. I'm wondering if I should break up with him.
+1 y
I'm not going to break up. Just going to put this in the past and forget about it.
22
23