What can I do in terms of gaining back our friendship?

demilover2
I have been good friends with this guy and all my friends would always tell me that we so have feelings for each other and I would always deny it. I kinda knew he liked me with the way he talked to me and I was just terrified in crossing those feelings with him because I didn't want to lose our friendship. For a while, I hid my feelings for him and showed him no signs that I liked him back even when he would show signs. A month ago he asked me if I had feelings for him and I was tired of hiding what I truly felt so I was completely honest with him on everything I felt and he was just shocked and his reaction wasn't the best and it kinda hurt me and so we didn't talk for two days. The third night he finally talks to me and since I opened up to him, I asked him to be completely honest on what he feels. He told me he does have feelings for me but right now in his life, he's going through some bad family problems so he doesn't have time right now to be in a relationship because he's going through family problems. We talked it out and it seemed okay. The following weeks, we were talking a bit but not too much and I was okay with giving him space. Two weeks ago, we got into a silly argument and I said that our friendship seems to be so forced now and how I can't stand it and I kinda blew up at him. I regret doing that knowing I pushed him away because since that night, we haven't talked and he sits right behind me in class but we haven't talked and I truly miss him but I don't want to go up to him because I feel like he just needs space but the more this goes on, the more it hurts. I miss everything about him. Do I continue giving him space and wait till he talks to me? I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO
What can I do in terms of gaining back our friendship?
Add Opinion