How do I get revenge on this selfish prick?

A guy just destroyed my feelings and I was alone a lot and sad avoiding people in my dorm. One prick, who every girl likes, kept coming up to me. This prick was not my type and it turns out a attention whore that would flirt and lead on people minding their own business and making it obvius they want them to leave them alone, and was aggressive. I thought he might like me but he got angry at me for asking him about his flirting and ignoring my request to just hang out. And when i said i develped feelings for him he told me he was in a relationship.
he then stood behind me according to friends when i wasn't paying attention, just to smirk at me.
Liked all my posts on social media after he rejected me.
So I saw him, and he tried to be a usual pathetic attention whore and tried to wave at me I shot him down and just looked at him with disgust.

I want to make him feel worse for making get hurt again when i was trying to recover from someone elses pain when he can have god knows anyone and whatever he wants. How can I further tell him to fuck off and hurt his ego?

Dont say ignore, ignoring never worked as he would walk in front of me and put his hands over my phone!!!
2
2