Should I leave him and start again?

Iv been with the same guy for five years now at first was great he was caring loving we were together seven months before he had to go away for nearly three years I found out I was pregnant and we kept in contact daily over the three years visited as much as possible and it was great we was still very much in love and showed it and said it the past year and a half had been completely different he got back and everything changed he never says anything remotely nice or loving or complimentary to me we barely talk anymore anyway I work out as much as possible I have a slim body he loves big butts so I trained hard for a bigger booty but then he compares me to celebrity bodies or another woman he says that's a perfect body I understand men look and so do women but recently I discovered he was talking to girls on social media which is fine I get that it just hurt me that he tells these girls he misses them they are beautiful he comments on their pictures that they are "mine" and now I feel used and angry I don't know what to do anymore Iv waited all this time i don't want to waste more time on someone who doesn't love me we have a great sex life even he says it's the best he's had abd then when he is with me he kind of does show some love or something like he wants to cuddle after sex he can't sleep unless he's practically ontop of me or holding on to me Iv tried pushing him out of my life but as we have a child it's harder said than done and we usually end up in bed together I just think if he loved me he would tell me right he wouldn't just stop telling me after all this time? Also I must add when we do spend time together it's almost always me paying for everything food bud drinks whatever it is it's usually me who pays he doesn't contribute to his sons upbringing either
Should I leave him and start again?
Add Opinion