Friend with benefits like, likes me?

Alright, this one is kinda sticky. So I've been seeing this guy for about a little over a month. He reached out to me and we started talking. He strictly stated "I am not looking for a relationship right now. I just want to fuck and have fun." I was like ok, cool. I'm cool either way. I met up with him three times before that (I didn't sleep with him, I felt him out to see who he is and if he was someone I could trust, etc.) In that time he went from being distant to being more interested in my life. He remembers everything I say. He brings it up in conversation. He holds my hand. He walks me to my car and opens the door for me. He asks me to text him when I get home safe. He asks me how I am and how my day is sometimes. He always respond incredibly quickly to my messages. So now I am confused because it seems as though he wants more now even though he hasn't said so yet. Just this last Friday we slept together for the first time and it was great. I told him I had to leave at 12:00am and he ended up having me stay until 2:00am. We had pillow talk. We cuddled. He placed his hand at the nape of my back as we walked to my car. Does he like me more than he's letting on? I'm confused because I'm usually the one who initiates texting and we always meet at his place and not in public. Help! What is going on?
Friend with benefits like, likes me?
Add Opinion