Would you date a girl seriously who doesn't have any serious academic goals in her life right now?

chelsfaith
I'm not looking for a relationship but I'm afraid when I do no guy will take me seriously. I'm not going to college because I dont know what I want to do with my life yet, I'm not working but I'm looking for a job. My guy friends always say I'd be a good trophy wife and always comment on my looks. I didn't try my best in high school, but my friends know I'm not stupid, half the time I know more than they do, but they say jokes that I'll be a sugar baby or when I tell them about a book I'm reading they say "we know you don't actually read" it makes me feel like if I wanted to get serious with a guy when he'd ask what my ambitions are and I'd say i don't know he'd lose interest. I might just be overreacting but the ony guy i ever had a thing with would tell people after we ended it that I was failing in school so good thing he got away when he did. Please be straight up with me, thank you
Updates:
+1 y
I obviously want to do something with my life, I just don't know what yet. I want to support myself financially and I have hobbies! Just pointing that out
Would you date a girl seriously who doesn't have any serious academic goals in her life right now?
Add Opinion