Do you ever sleep over at friends with benefits house?

My friends with benefits of 5 years and I stopped seeing each other just over a month ago things had gotten complicated, confusing and we weren't really getting along. A lot of that was down to me. But having some time apart really helped me get some perspective and a lot of what was happening was blown out of proportion. We've kept in touch because we are friends but I had resigned myself to the fact that the benefits bit was over for good. Then last week he started flirting with me again and on Friday night we hooked up. But it was the first time I'd ever stayed over at his house for the entire night, we spent a lot of time talking before falling asleep. Usually our set up is we spend some time together and then go our separate ways. We didn't have sex in the morning but cuddled and I decided it was time I left as I didn't want to out stay my welcome, he seemed a little disappointed but I knew he had stuff to do as did I. I'm a little confused as the dynamics of our situation have changed quite significantly for the first time in 5 years. Is it a good thing or should I be wary?
Do you ever sleep over at friends with benefits house?
Add Opinion