Guys, Friends with benefits?

So I met this guy like 2weeks ago at work and we had a right laugh the night we worked together ( we both work in homecare so don't see eachother unless we get put together) on the Monday 2 days after we met we were texting and I invited him over for dinner. We had s good night and he slept on my sofa as he had had a drink. We used to joke about being friends with benefits and how we are both single etc. So on the Thursday he came over for a few drinks as I had had friends over that day and had been out for lunch etc. Anyway that night we slept together and both said we would be friends with benefits. He used to message me after about an hour leaving mine and we had been texting all day everyday since we met. All of a sudden since 2 days ago he suddenly gone quiet on me and he cancelled on me on Monday! He tried to make another date for Friday but I'm busy this week so said no I would see him next week. Ever since Sunday evening he been quiet. On Saturday he was at a friends wedding but he spent the night messaging me instead of chatting up a bridesmaid so to speak! I'm really confused as to why he's gone quiet! Does he have feelings for me or just suddenly gone off me! When he came over we used to chill first and that was his idea? I'm so confused shall I just give him space as this is new to him? I'm sure you can tell I have minor feelings for him.
Guys, Friends with benefits?
Add Opinion