I have a guy friend at work , at times he doesn't remember certain things I've already told him. He asked me a question twice within 3 months and we were taking about it again just recently and I told him " If you don't remember then you don't care." He responded if I didn't care, I wouldn't ask. Are you going to tell me? I said " why would I tell you if you're just not going to remember again?"
What's the point?
It was something about an injury and how long it has been since I sustained it.
Last time he said he has a lot on his mind and lots of things he had to remember. Is this a valid excuse? Or are men forgetful?
He got kinda quiet and annoyed because I didn't want to answer him and he said I was just trying to be difficult.
- Yes, not a big dealVote A
- No, he should rememberVote B
- Depends on what it isVote C
- If he cared he would rememberVote D
- OtherVote E
- Just because he didn't remember Doesn't mean he doesn't careVote F