Do guys mind girls who have no experience?

a guy once left me, because i haven't kissed a boy before

626

Most Helpful Guy

• What kind of experience did he expect at 13? He probably hadn't kissed before either and was embarrassed to admit it.

• exactly ! i was so mad at him , i mean he was kinda older but like still

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it really depends on the guy. Seems like you dated an asshole but my ex knew I was inexperienced but he literally said he was honoured to be my first boyfriend, first kiss etc. Seriously don't stress about it, you should wait until you're a little older so that you have the chance to date guys who are a lot more mature :)

What Guys Said 25

• My 29 yo girlfriend had never kissed and was a virgin till a few days ago

• A kid rejecting a 13 year old because she has never kissed anyone blows my mind.

You're young, your not expected to have experience.

And even if you were out of college, there are still guys who find it refreshing that a girl isn't just rushing into anything.

• I wouldn't leave you if you haven't kissed before

• Wow! Lemme tell you first, you didn't met a guy. you met a moron
    and second, it doesn't matter to us

• thanks so much b
      he was actually near your age, and yep he's an idiot

• No..

• You're better off without him then because if a guy is going to leave you because of that, he was never really interested in YOU! If a guy truly likes you, your experience won't be an issue at all.

• I don't mind it generally.

But you, OP aren't supposed to have any experience.

• Lol good that he isn't in your life now. We don't mind.

• I don't know about the others but it doesn't matter to me

• you are too young dude

• I think she must have a beginning. so no I don't mind

• OK, you are 13. You aren’t supposed to have any experience yet. :-)

• Ah, what it would feel like to be young again.

• actually we prefer them more !

• nope

• His loss.

• I don't mind

• I actually prefer those kind of girls since I'm inexperienced myself.

• I like girls with no experience more than experienced ones xD πŸ˜‚

• No, then he is a fool, who likes to miss a chance to become a opener

• He was a fool... if he really had feelings for you, it wouldn't matter

• depends if she's afraid to do anything then I'd mind but if she's open to new experiences then I wouldn't mind at all.

• I'm sure anyone of these guys would absolutely love to take advantage of your young, supple, inexperienced body, why? Because everything they do to you will be brand new every kiss, touch, squeeze, and even sweeter the point of intercourse (coitus) and you wouldn't know if they doing it right or wrong. That guy should be commended he probably feels he has had way too much sexual experience than to ruin your first time having sex. I think your first experience should be with someone like you so you both experiencing sex for the first time that should make it good for you both. I think you would want it to be special. Maybe you really loved and wanted him but he cared for you too much. I commend him he's a good guy. Unlike all these other real men that would ravishe your body. Mah girl is up to you, you want some guy that's been screwing way longer than you have... go for it.

• Didn't even mention with a more experienced girl a man would have to work harder to please her sexually her body is toned to what she likes and knows what feels good. Having sex with an experienced girl is the best. I would love to go into detail but that would be two pages long. Long story short it would be so fulfilling and satisfying you always want more.

• Yes we don't mind girls with no experience.

• as long as you don't bite my lip it's ok

• well i don't even know how to kiss properly
      And it sucks because people think i'd be able to since i have big lips lol

• just move your lips while you are kissing

What Girls Said 5

• yes they do... it's boring for them if you don't know what you're doing like you fall off a lot or can't get creative yet... it comes in time like a job you just keep doing it till you gain experience

• They should be if they love and care about you enough to not let that interfere with whether they want you or not

• There are guys who want an experienced girl, and there are also these guys, who want an inexperienced girl, the guy, who left you wanted an experienced girl. Do not worry, does not mean most or all men want experienced girls.

• If you're actually 13 its pathetic that he thinks you should already have kissed someone.

• aww so cute @SHAHRUKH889