Guys do you prefer girls who are friendly and chatty or girls who are shy?

366

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of times shy girls play head games. Shy women are much more likely to play hard to get, inviting the guy to approach but pushing them away. They might get nervous around the guy to confidently display interest, so resort to annoying evasive games to try to keep his interest.

Most Helpful Girl

• They usually like the first because those girls are easier to approach.

What Guys Said 65

• Shy. Women who have shy tendencies are slow to speak and quick to listen, their heisitation and uncertainty leaves room for growth and encouragement, plus the nervousness and vulnrability indicate they are human and have flaws which makes for a humble person.

• Friendly and chatty ALL THE WAY. It's okay if you're shy but if you never make an effort to talk to me how the hell am I suppost to know you like me. And I prefer friendly and chatty also because they are friendly, and chatty, and they seem to care about you which is a good thing.

• Friendly, chatty, more open? No contest. Shy girls are often difficult to talk to and sometimes hard to keep the conversation flowing. By no means are they bad people, but I simply don't connect with them as well as other girls who are more open.

• Shy: The older I get, the less I like 'chatting'. Typically if you befriend a shy person, you have a friend for life.

• Depends on the guy really. I personally have a soft spot for shy girls only because I am shy to an extent myself. But there are extremes on both sides, I find it harder to have a genuine, fluid conversation with someone shy sometimes only because they either have no desire to speak or don't know what to say. On the other side, the chatty girl is nice to talk to at times but if you're shy it can be somewhat overwhelming if not outright annoying depending on her personality. But I feel like with the chatty girl you get to see more of her personality and who she really is earlier on and you can decide for yourself sooner if you like her or not.

• I don't talk all too much myself so a more chatty girl would be preferred. Unless, of course, she talked too much and overrode conversations regularly.

• I like a combination of both. I don't want her to be overly social and chatty but I don't want her to sit there in silence either. A happy medium is nice :)

• I like shy girls, the problem is I don't like to make the first move or message first from the start... So that kinda fails because she will never do it either

• I like a little bit of both. Friendly will make the conversation better and having a little bit of shyness let me know she is sweet

• Friendly and chatty girls over shy girls.

• To me it makes no difference just as long I'm attracted to her and her to me then that's what matters

• I like shy girls as well as friendly girls. sometimes i like shy girls especially as i am shy also in real life so its kinda difficult for me to approach a talkative girl. but i like friendly girls who would like me and fill the voids in conversations. if a shy girl can be friendly with me, its great as well! 😄

• Friendly and Chatty without a doubt, but I want her to save a little something extra for me!

• Given those two choices alone, I will take the quiet shy girl. Chatty women are extremely annoying after you've boned them a few times and they tend to get upset when you tell them to shut up.

• I prefer shy girls.

• I prefer the shy ones because when you get to know them, they'll be chatty anyway.

• friendly and chatty, makes everything easier... I wouldn't mind a shy girl but it will probably take too long to know her probably more than it should

• I'm shy enough for three, I'd like a little chatty to bring me out of my shell.

• friendly, too much talking get tiring.

• Shy ones are kinda cute, like when they blush it feels so real.

• shy girls are life's companion

• I prefer girls who are into me.

• shy is ok, shy can be friendly and chatty too. insecurity doesn't mute you

• friendly and chatty

• Chatty obviously my ex was shy and always wants me to start a topic. She will get Angry if I don't have one.

• I prefer a girl who can awaken my spirit

• chatty girls as friends

• I prefer chatty... i get shy so it makes the conversation easier

• I love both.

• Shy. Shy girls are adorable.

• More from Guys
    35

What Girls Said 2

• it's all right to voice your opinion and it's good to stand for what you believe in but it's not good to be center of attention all the time

• Shy people can be just as friendly as everyone else.