What do guys prefer?

If you had to choose between a girl with an amazing body but an okay face, or a girl with an amazing face but an okay body, which would you pick?

130

What Guys Said 30

• i think a face is most important since you love wake up to seeing a pretty smile and kiss. Also, there are body types that you might consider "okay" but are very attractive to me, like they don't have to be the thinnest person to be hot.

• Amazing face. Girls bodies are never too bad.

• The one who is the nicest to me.

• I would choose a girl having good personality. (Physical Appearance is just a part of overall Personality)

• Face. It will stand the test of time longer than her body will.

• Face, absolutely

But the body has a way of improving the head that sits on top, and vice versa

• i choose a girl who has a beautiful heart

• face and body never really matters... all are blessed with flesh and bones... but a woman with good understanding. is needed the most

• Yeah I completely understand that personality matters more I was just curious as to what guys think when they first see a girl

• A beautiful face will override other features such as body for me. Face is first for me and if she has one with the features that gets me turned on an average body such as chubby, too skinny, flat boobs just don’t matter.

• Amazing face. Always.

• I'll take amazing face and ok body

• face.

• Face you can change body but not the face.

• I say Who cares, Could have either and be cold fish... she could be less that OK and a tiger in the bedroom but if you put a knife to my throat, I'd take the OK face.
    .

• Amazing body
    Okay face

• definitely average face nice boobs

• a good face. you can always change the body with fitness

• Personality first but looks do play a role as you have to be attracted to someone. I would go for face over body.

• there are depends..
    if you talking about sex.. cover face fuck base is what we follow
    if it's matter of relationship for show off looking good is more important
    if that relationship is serious then we pick who is beauty in heart not by looking

• amazing face with ok body i like head too much to have an ugly girlfriend lol

• Always choose face. The body is temporary while the face is forever.

• For sex the amazing body, for a relationship the amazing face.

• the body

• Looks and Physique will fade over time.
    Personality is eternal.

• face gm can fix the body

• amazing face, & by the way you look beautiful

• amazing body with om face

• face. do oral. 😉

• I'd prefer an amazing face with an okay body

• Face wins for most people that's the one you can't change pretty much.. It needs to be hot without make up thou

• Ok face with a great body

What Girls Said 1

• I'd imagine that for most guys who are actually looking for a relationship, the girl with the best and most compatible personality would take precedence over which one had the best face/body.