Why did my boyfriend care who I sent nudes to?

So I was having a girls night and we were all picking out bras and panties so I took a pic of me in a hot pink bra and panty and I sent it to my boyfriend by mistake, and I said ready for the girls night out and then I saw the name and I said that was meant for someone else and he said who the fuck are you sending nudes to, and I had to make him sure that it was for a girls night out and he's said ok, but my question is why did he care if I sent nudes to someone else because he thought I sent it to another guy?

319

What Guys Said 19

• I would react the same way if I were your boyfriend tbh. Would you like him sending nudes to other girls?

• "why did he care if I sent nudes to someone else because he thought I sent it to another guy?"
    ...
    I'm beginning to think this whole thing with women wanting to be taken more seriously has some major flaws...

• Well... who did you intend to send the image to if not your boyfriend?

• My girlfriends but why did he respond like that?

• So did he care or was he jealous, I'm just confused why he acted like that? Long time ago he told me he didn't want another guy to see me naked

• Well it would be incredibly disrespectful of you to send nudes of yourself to other men while in a monogamous relationship with him. No wonder he was horrified when he thought you were actually doing it. If you had sent it to another boy intentionally, you would have betrayed your boyfriend, simple as. Does that make sense?

• Yes, he would assume or fear that you were sending them to another guy. Most guys wouldn't think women would send them to each other. And technically in your case, they weren't nudes lol.

• This one kinda goes without saying. It's like common sense. If you were to send any sexy pictures of yourself wearing a bra & panties or a 2 piece bikini showing off a great deal amount of skin while dating,... if your boyfriend wants to see you wearing all of that, then you should only send those kind of pictures to your boyfriend & your boyfriend alone, that's it. No other guy should see those pictures, just your boyfriend. If you want to send them to your girlfriends, I suppose I don't see anything wrong with that just as long as your girlfriends are a small group of women that you highly place your trust in them. As in your girlfriends won't share your sexy pictures to other guys. Your boyfriend for sure should be looking at those considering you are romantically involved with him.

• Well in that case, it's a normal reaction because he's thinking some other guy is in the picture. Imagine if he sent nudes to you and said wrong person sorry.

I can't blame him to be honest

• What kind of question is this? Sending nude photos to other men is cheating. Everyone knows that.

• Wouldn't you be upset if you thought your boyfriend was sending nudes to other women?

• goddamn the answer is clear XD
    maybe cuz its like you are cheating. do you really need to ask to know?

• How do send a picture of you in the nude by mistake? Regardless of that, why did you then tell your boyfriend you'd sent it by mistake and that it was meant for some-one else? You took what could have been a laugh-offable situation and made it worse. Ask yourself this question - what if it was the other way around and your boyfriend said' oh, those nude pics I took of me were meant for some-one else'? He may not say anything to you, but your boyfriend will never completely trust you again.

• Who is being protective I guess

• cuz he doesn't want people seeing u naked

• its jealousy that's all

• He doesn't care actually just he show that he do but in reality he is just fulfilling his lust nothing else , he is using you just like a toy. if was really caring then he was never going to ask you for your nudes.

• Dudes are territorial about their girlfriends i can see why he'd be a tad upset

• You gotta remember most guys are very protective

• this is obviously his concern as if he sent his nudes to someone... won't it bother you? same psychology...

PS next time be careful what you send ;)

• Most guys would be upset, if they thought you were sending pictures like that, to another guy.

It's a pretty normal reaction.

• Ya he probably you sent them to another guy

What Girls Said 3

• You're not really this daft are you?
    You seriously can't see an issue with "accidently" sending a text to your boyfriend in your underwear saying you're ready for a big night when he thinks you're going out with your friends?

• ah, an answer with some good sense. these are rare sometimes.

• THANK YOU.
      She is lucky her boyfriend took it the way he did.

I personally would be very suspicious of what kind of "girls night out" that was if the underwear she is wearing is of any relevance.

• @Kuraj a "girls night out" wearing sexy underwear and sending out previews really means a boys night in... her vagina

• The answer should be pretty obvious...

• Probs thought you were sending it to another guy and are cheating on him