Why did he get so embarrassed and uncomfortable?

I went to the movies with a guy tonight and every time there would be an inappropriate scene, he would get really uncomfortable and embarrassed. Why?

230

What Guys Said 30

• In that age if you are with certain people those things feel so weird to watch. It's normal.

He may also had a boner. Boners can come for very little when 15. Doesn't mean he was horny or really reacting to the scenes. Boners just come whenever they want when you are a teen.

• I find it weird because I donโ€™t get uncomfortable watching that stuff with anyone. Heโ€™s 17

• Maybe he was worried about you noticing if he had a boner

• It's natural. Especially if the guy actually cares. It's because humans are now civilized, so if you are watching something that's supposed to be private, and you are not alone while watching it, then definitely you will be embarrassed. I guess that feeling would reduce the more he's comfortable with you.

• Well, because he's with somebody.. Especially if he doesn't usually watch inappropriate with you, or anyone.. I usually feel like that when I watch inappropriate scenes in a class setting, or with my family..

• do you get uncomfortable when that happens when your with your parents? its the same with anyone for guys i guess

• He look like vampire

• You'd have to ask him this lol

• Why not, like? For one, It was inappropriate stuff as you initially say.

Or perhaps he is slightly neurotic and autistic. Willhelm Reich may make good reading.. though (I think Reich may be denoted as Freud's wayward student.. his theories on secual development though radical and controversial)

I think it is just meta-physically (think about it) related to the fire barrier or maybe the scenes are sort of (tryin to) pushing switches in the brain, or whatever it could be unwanted emotional downloads from the big screen..

Really there are so many options for this seductive question you have, here in the wild I can only guess really, about this.

• He cares about what you think and doesn't want to be judged negatively by you for liking those scenes. It's a mental thing

• ๐Ÿ˜‚ who chose the movie ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

• He did. We went to go see kingsmen

• Sure why not. I didn't even know that you could follow someone ๐Ÿ˜‚ I installed this yesterday

• Oh haha Iโ€™m old on here

• Shy and probably hopes you don't look badly at him because of it.
    Sounds weird but he might be thinking along the lines of " I hope this doesn't look like I'm a pervert. "

• because you are 15

• Hahaha I am familiar with this feeling
    Don't worry it is normal , sometimes it happens

• He sounds like your average bitch ass nigga

• Maybe he felt uncomfortable because he likes you and might feel weird watching a se scene on a date with a girl he really likes.

• He probably was molested when he was younger

• Hormones

• Yeah he sounds like bit of a bitch.

• Thinking of you getting uncomfortable would make him uncomfortable too

Next may b he is shy

• shy i'd say

• He prob thot u wer as well made him more awkward x

• Because you have hanging head

• He's probably trying not to look like a pervert by getting into it.

• Doesn't like seeing nude people?

• I believe he's insecure about himself

• I think so he would not be interested in sex

• Small penis

• He had that stiffy in his underwear
    Honestly I donโ€™t watch sex scenes, theyโ€™re cringey... I just look away & maybe cover my ears too
    (Iโ€™m 17) lol
    Some scenes are hot though I watch sometimes

• because it's watching sex, with a girl, why wouldn't it be?

• I would, because

• Gag wouldn't let me finish

• Sorry i ment i would because those parts make me a little uncomfortable too, i feel like my parents are there watching me watch, something they wouldn't approve of and... Its haunting

What Girls Said 2

• Because some people feel like perverts staring at others that are having an intimate, private moment.

• it happens most people, just gets shy