Why did he get so embarrassed and uncomfortable?

I went to the movies with a guy tonight and every time there would be an inappropriate scene, he would get really uncomfortable and embarrassed. Why?

231

Most Helpful Guy

• In that age if you are with certain people those things feel so weird to watch. It's normal.

He may also had a boner. Boners can come for very little when 15. Doesn't mean he was horny or really reacting to the scenes. Boners just come whenever they want when you are a teen.

• I find it weird because I donโ€™t get uncomfortable watching that stuff with anyone. Heโ€™s 17

Most Helpful Girl

• Because some people feel like perverts staring at others that are having an intimate, private moment.