Why are they so many creepy guys here?

Of course I am not talking about everyone on GaG

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 35

• The internet provides men with a way to anonymously ask lots of girls for sex. Pretty much anywhere on the internet that specifies a persons gender is going to have 'sticking power' for guys who want to do so.

For now, I would just be grateful that it doesn't specify city as well. The pervy men would flood in, at that point.

• They view people discussing sexual topics as a turn on and probably hope to achieve some form of sexual satisfaction through this site. Its like the word sex opens doors to anything remotely related to it. I've already seen like 7 or 8 posts where people are just bluntly looking for sexting which of course is fine but there are websites dedicated to that sort of thing where they would most likely have a greater success rate

• 1. This is the Internet.

2. GaG is a website that talks about sex and relationships. It's going to draw guys who just want to get girls to do sexual things with them, so there will be a higher percentage here than, say, on a food recipe site.

3. There are something like 300,000 unique people who use this site monthly. If only 1% of them are creepy guys, that's still 3,000 creepy guys - so it may seem like a lot even if it's only a tiny percentage of the guys here.

4. Anyone can join the site, and just as there are some creepy guys in the real world, you're going to get a subset of people online - including a subset of those creepy guys.

5. Again, this is the Internet. If you want to be on the Internet, you need to grow a thick skin, learn how to use blocking tools, and learn not to feed the trolls.

• Will you send me a picture of your feet?

• Mostly the turks and guys from India, avoid them lol

• Why are you on a website where one of the topics is "Sexual Behavior"?
    Why do you have your pic on said site with creepy guys?

• Becaus there isn't only this topic and because I don't want to put anything else?

• Ok, males like pretty girls, and hit on pretty girls. Sometimes, age is not a factor.(In some countries, your age is legal for an adult to date you. Mine is not one of them)
      in my opinion, I think you will get it as you get older.
      Until then, tread carefully in life, and listen to some advice.

• Okay thanks

• you should review my question.. www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2652256-what-s-your-sole-purpose-of-using-gag-why-are-you-on-gag
    for understanding this situation from both guys and girls side..

• Creepy like ugly or so stupid that we rather like avoiding them?

• creepy like pedo

• ๐Ÿ˜ I haven't met pedo yet
      Maybe if I pass like a girl I may see the reality ๐Ÿ˜ถ
      Guuuu that creeps me either ๐Ÿ˜–

• If you consider me as a creep, you can block me๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ข
    But tbh 60% of the creeps here are good innocent guys irl who crave for sex they just unleash all their frustration over here calling girls "fuckable/sexy/kissable" the reason why I don't call people sexy or hot here so they don't see me as a creep. Last time when I used it (you know when ๐Ÿ˜œ) was after 3-4 months that too being anonymous.
    Good luck
    Take care๐Ÿ˜Š

• I totally agree. I can be kind of a... for lack of a better term "fuck boy" on GAG. But irl I'm ridiculously awkward and mild mannered

• Why are there so many Viscous feminists here?

• I am not one of them so why are you asking me?

• You are a creepy guy with dirty mouth and I am not interested in hearing anything from you again so... Bye Bye

• Your a creep

• Imagine a guy who is socially awkward, ugly or both and stays a virgin... Eventually he is going to get desperate and try to get female attention online.

• Cos' online you can say things that you'd never say in real life.

• That's an interesting opinion

• That's why I'm not the biggest fan of online dating, as well. You can't see if someones genuine or not.

• cause you can find idiots anywhere

• Well unfortunately this "fantastic" dating apps dont have a filter or do any kind a half ass back ground check so unfortunately many guys that shouldn't even be near anyone from the opposite sex manage to get on these app and completely screw the decent guys that are trying to meet women.

• Creepy guys will be there. And so would be good guys. People will say what's in there mind as it is an open forum and no barrier on the topics as well.

• Define creepy. Give examples of real occurences.

• Many guys like at the age of 50 send me messages and many of them are aking me to call them "daddy"

• ummm.. I wanted to help?

• Uhmm do I know you?

• Probably not. I am creepy, according to practically everyone. It's just natural for me.

• Just block them

• Define "creepy"...

And i think its because of anonimity and the fact that you can express your feelings without getting in trouble.

• Lmao. Itโ€™s a public forum. There are guys pretending to be girls. Girls pretending to be guys. It is what is.

• No way to tell for sure. Some places just attract the creepy element.

• Thereโ€™s some creepy girls As well

• I dont know? Im not the authority on this sort of thing haha

• just like in life... many good people and many creeeps. guess they work better behind screens.

• Because they're lonely and seek attention... what do you expect, it's not entirely their fault either. They probably had a rough childhood, abusive parents, lack of social interaction... so try to see from their point of view

• Yeah bust still you can't imagine what I've heard the time I am here

• Really? Cause many guys have blacmailed me that if I don;t send them nudes they'll find me and "torture me" ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Threats go both ways, they're all bark no bite... you should just bark louder

• They have nothing good to say and hide behind an anonymous username

• Because they are immature idiots

• I can't Private text you or I could say... lol

• People let out their freak when they nobody knows them.

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 8

• The creepy guys don't bother me , at least they don't hide who they are. The most dangerous are those who come across as genuine and sincere on here , but yet are very manipulative, and cunning

• My best guess is that anonymity is a good cover.

• Welcome to the internet sweetie. If creepers tried being creepy in real life they'd probably get arrested.

• Because there is an equally large amount of underage female catfish...
    Wouldn't you agree?

• Oh my lord.. Tell me about it! I guess a lot of guys just feel confident in their anonymity in the internet. But hey, maybe some women are the same in their messages to men?

• They're everywhere.

• I don't know but I don't like it.

• Yeah. Right? Where are the nice โ€œpersonalityโ€ guys?

• Thank you! When a guy approaches you here he wants either nudes either sext

• Fair enough, just being a smartass, lol.

• @TonyRyanAgain takes one to know one ๐Ÿ˜›