Why is he like this?

So I was talking to this guy from my work. One day he texted me asking if I wanted to hangout tomorrow. I said yes. I then replied where did you wanna go? He replied "it's up to you we could go somewhere or hangout at one of our places" i said we should go somewhere and then when the time came to hangout he never messaged me. i knew he had a interview in the morning but still didn't call me after like he said he would. a few days passed not hearing from him. he apologized said his interview didn't go well he was upset and he was sorry. i said its alright i guess. and we kind of went back to normal. we had lunch together a few weeks later and then when i got home he asked me to hangout this week. he said Wednesday or Friday. i told him i could do Friday i said u better not ditch me this time and he said i promise. Thursday came, i had lunch with him again and after work he texted me "would you like to go to mini golf with me after you get out of work?" i said sure & we made plans. then we saw the place was closed on thursdays. so i said we could go tomorrow if you want i get out of work at 2(friday which we had plans for originally). he said okay. then Friday at 2 came he texted me "the mini golf place doesn't open until 5pm" i said okay and he read my message and ignored me then i sent another text asking if he still wanted to go he replied i can't its too late. then later that night i saw he posted a photo at a fair instead... not sure who he was with. a week later of him not talking to me, i post a country song, he replies “that guys is a good singer” i reply yeah and he ignores me. why did he do this? what should i do now? i really liked him and he seemed to really like me too..
Why is he like this?
Add Opinion