Gave my crush my number, really confused about his feelings?

Hi im 21 years old and have a thing for a 36 year old i work with, i have liked him since the day i met him, we casually talk but its always me who starts the conversation, he seems to be very shy, and gets nervous when i approach him he puts his hand on his neck pretending to scratch his neck, leans against the wall he's just really nervous, but i began to think he likes me, cause he laughs at all my terrible jokes, i always see him staring at me and he quickly looks away when i catch him or sometimes we lock eyes and just say hello , he always uses my name when ever he says hi, about two weeks ago i walked into the lobby where he was working and we imediately locked eyes across the room which felt like minites rather then seconds, he smiles sometimes while looking at me, he helps me whenever i need help, i give him compliements like your hair looks great and he laughs and says thanks with appreciation, so i dont know if i just make him uncomfortable all together or maybe he likes me? I decided to approach him and ask if he knows if there are any evening jobs around town to get some money to save for a car i asked him this cause he has a second job as a bartender in town (just an idea i thought was clever to give him my number but i kind of regret it) so i asked him can i give him my number and he was blank for a second and then rushed to get a pen and paper i said can you text me if you hear any one looking for work, but still no text , i dont know what to do now cause i think if he liked me at all he might have casually texted me but no, he gave so many signs he likes me and then some days nothing, do i show i have an interest in him? do you think he might not like me at all? Any advice would be highly appreciated, thank you
Gave my crush my number, really confused about his feelings?
Add Opinion