Do men discuss sex in detail with other men? Like women sometimes do?

1579

Most Helpful Guy

• No. It's usually, "Did you guys fuck?" "Yeah, we did." "Nice. Do you have any fruit rollups?"

What Guys Said 78

• The real short answer to this is no. For the most part and I'm thinking 95% of guys, we don't kiss and tell. Personally I consider it rather immature and even disrespectful to my girl. Most boys get over it not long after middle school or High School. But hey if you gals want to talk about our junk and whether it did it for you or didn't do it for you we don't really give a shit either. If for some reason that makes sex more exciting for chicks, then more power to you. Just make sure if you got any good moves you teach each other in great detail. That's definitely information that we would like you to share with each other and I think I can speak for most of the guys here that we would appreciate that very much. :-)

Just remember that we're not going to hang out and talk about all the latest crazy moves you've recently learned last time we got our freak on. If a dude asks me if I'm banging that hot chick the most he'll hear for me is, yep. I'm not a liar and quite frankly that's all he needs to know. And if he's a normal guy that's all he really wants to know. We men just don't get our jollies off on the details like women do. And please understand that is not a judgment against modern women. It's 2017 and from my point of view that double standard is going away and y'all can get your freak on without feeling judged and that is just fine by me.

• So far? With my friends? I don't think I've ever heard them mention it. They definitely don't go into detail... a lot of them don't kiss and tell. Really good idea not to.

• No. Lol. How do women talk about sex?

When I talk about sex with my guy friends, it's like:

Me: Remember I told you about that girl I met at Wal-Mart? You know, the hot one that looks like Beyoncé?

Guy Friend: Yeah!

Me: I fucked her last night!

Guy Friend: Nice!

That's pretty much it. Lol. Sometimes we will describe what the girl looks like... but we won't go into sex acts or what we did sexually to them.

• Not in detail... just saying you did, is good enough information.

• Not really. Sometimes I might mention that "she did X" or "she let me do Y", but not going into all the fine details. I think that would be awkward. Even though I have my kinks and perversions, I still think sex is intimate.

• Generally, no.

Women like to go into the who, what, when, where, and why.

Men, on the other hand, typically stick to the who. Sometimes the where, and sometimes the when. Questions and answers are usually five words or less a piece.

• No. We are interested in Doing things, not in talking about them.

• We might discuss sex but I have almost never discussed specifics of being with a partner with another guy. First off that is a topic that I would NOT discuss with most guys. At best it would have to be a real close friend.

• Sometimes, depends on the group of fellas.

• Only high school kids and homosexuals. The remainder quickly come to the realization that choices must be made between a) doing little and talking a great deal or b) the reverse. Most guys are only stupid until around age 62 so they often learn by then

• Not really because my girlfriend I have a lot mutual friends. I talk about sex a lot on here though baha

• From my experiences in the past especially when I was in college when any of the guys scored or got loaded and laid there were always the stories behind them in full and complete details ranging from the how big was was the girls tits and how tasty they were when they sucked on them, how big the girls nipples were, the girls who were into being tit fucked and the ones who were afraid of being tit fucked, the girls who were cum hungry and the girls who were afraid of cum, the girls who fucked really good and the girls who did not fuck good at all and the stories went on and on and on...

• I would, but they get all creeped out by it. I mean, we talk about what we're into and hitting the pussy but getting detailed? Most guys I know aren't into even though I'm fine with it.

• I love talking about sex but I also respect my partner's right to privacy about certain things

• You learn a lot from the stories! I recently learned that women my age hit up guys for purely sex way more often than I would have ever thought. This was from a guy that has been divorced for a few. years. Changed my perspective a bit.

• Well, I sure wish they would hit me up cuz older is what I love!

• yes but very superficially. Not on an emotional basis.

• No, we usually give broad strokes. It's pretty rare to get into the nitty gritty. And really unattractive to hear girls discussing it in public.

• No in the majority of men , maybe a very brief mention , no real details. We take the piss out of each other & throw in a few " your mum " jokes more than anything !!

• man, these kids in your profile pic are so cute ♡

• aww such adorable babies! I'm sure you're an amazing daddy!

• @CatFord I would not call myself amazing , being ex British Army , am strict , but fair too. My daughter is still a mamma's girl , so that can be hard to deal with.

• Nope, never.

• Generally just the basics and general terms like we hooked up, she went down on me, etc but never the specifics.

What I don't get is when people talk about past sexual encounters and go into the specifics on a first date. I've had a girl literally go over her whole sexual history on the first date like it was all she talked about. Another talked about having an abortion, pregnant tests, and period stories on a first date. And one of my friends had a guy brag about a crazy orgy he had to her.

What is going through people's heads when they do this?

• some do. i think fewer than 50% do. i don't and most of my male friends do not

• Yes mostly in forums like gag in pm. Very rarely ftf.

• Nope. I don't want to know how the others are boning girls.

• Maybe if they're 15

• No never

• Motorcycles and cars yes, sex not so much. :)

Regardless of what the FI keeps trying to tell you, men and women are NOT the same. Not even close.

• Not usually, once they're past their teens, no.

• Not usually and it's stupid that girls do that

• Here and there something comes up but not really in full detail or Anything.
    Most times my friends will kind of probe if we've had sex but that's more or less it.
    My female friends that I'm close to DO tend to go into details if they can be I will zone out for one reason or another.

• Almost never, in order to talk about this kind of stuff, I have to be very close friends. We’ll talk about the kind of women we like etc.

• Nope, I don't talk about sex, religion or politics unless someone brings it up first and i feel like putting my two cents in.

• Probably depends on the company you keep - Sure maybe a bit of innuendo, some may resort to macho bragging but in my experience very little about sexual relationships especially longer term ones

• More from Guys
    48

What Girls Said 15

• My experience, men are often shocked by what women share with other women so I have assumed from their reaction that they do not share this stuff.

• Given how nudes of wives and girlfriends get shared around, I would be incredibly surprised if they didn’t.

• I don't talk in too much detail with my friends. I tell them that it's great and better than ever before but I don't tell them what we get up to.

• LOL people are people are people

• It's normally things that are different or if it's a ons it's the things that were really weird. With my bestie from home tho it's very much discussed lol

• I never kiss and tell

• some do

• I have never talked about it with my girl friends.

I have overheard guys talk about it, usually just immature ones I think do that.

• Yes... sometimes they do.

• My friends and I definitely don't do that.

• I thought men did detail sex with other men. Why is that'

• I thought it's men who usually do this... which I find it very disrespectful.

• It's the opposite and always has been , and we guys find it very disrespectful also.

• Thats right !!

• @Djaaay well, there will be some women who talks about sex and some men too. End of discussion. :P

• Yes they do

• Most definitely

• My guy friends would talk about it even with me

• 1st, you don't have a 'guy friend'. if you have guys that are acting friendly, it is because they want to keep you on the radar for potential hook-up if you both end up single.
      2nd, they talk to you about sex because it is a huge turn on when women talk about sex. They can then go home and jack off thinking about what you said.

• Oh okay, I read wrong. They don't talk about it with you, they talk about it around you. Gotcha.

• Think you mean 'only with you'. We dont talk about sex specifics with other guys, but we sure as hell do if we think we can get a girl in a sexual frame of mind! Before you arrived, they were talking about how far inland you should take off in a balloon chair.