They say 'I love you' way too fast and I don't know why?

Okay let me explain really fast, I'm a 16 year old girl about to be 17 I'm doin high school and college classes and yeah it's pretty damn stressful so don't think i'm super smart i'm barely living. My parent's are super strict and i don't get out much. I have a few close friends but besides that I've just dropped most people cuz they all shitty. Well even tho I'm not suppose too, I've had a few boyfriends haha. However the problem is that they all said 'I love you' waaaay to fast! I mean i'm talking teenagers who don't even know what fucking love is! My ex's still say they love me and even tho i just want to be friends guys always pressure me for more and I'm tired of it. Relationships are a lot of work and I don't have the time to invest in someone else right now. So my best friend is a guy, well at first it was a girl but she pretty much stabbed me in the back and turned all our friends against me and was just a fake ass bitch who was ruining my friendships with other people from the start. So me and my friend gage started to get really close, he admitted he had feelings for me and I was honest and told him I liked him as well but I value our friendship too much to do anything that would cause it to be ruined. But he literally told me he loved me and like I'm tired of guys saying that to me. I take those 3 words very seriously and don't get why they just throw them out there they don't know what love is so why do they all keep telling me they love me? Like within a month? I know they don't actually love me and they all just wanna fuck, so why do they say it? Is it becuz they just want me to believe them? I'm not as stupid as that I know when a guy wants sex but why not just be straight up with it? But why would my best friend say that? Why would he out of the blue leave me a message saying he loved me?
They say 'I love you' way too fast and I don't know why?
Add Opinion