When a guy is mad does he say stuff he doesn’t mean?

724

What Guys Said 24

• Yeah and if he ever grows up he stops because he realizes it's not good for a relationship. I know from personal experience. I've been married twice. Counseling, anger management and learning to love oneself worked for me. Just putting this out here as food for thought.

• of course that is very true!.. we don't even know the shit that comes out of out mouth when we are angry!..

• No it's when he wants sex that he says stuff he doesn't mean

• I say things I don't mean even when I'm happy

• Doesn't everyone? However, if he's been holding back some true feelings in order to maintain a more peaceful relationship then, during the heat of anger it is normal that these feelings would come to the surface and be revealed.

• 7d

If I️ back off from texting will he notice

• 7d

That depends on whether you think that you may be texting to him too much. If you think that maybe you are then, you should at least do so only half as much or maybe less and see how he reacts. Another thing would be to sit down with him and ask him why exactly he's been being angry toward you and go from there.

• 7d

He got sent home from the military early for mental health reasons slap in the face to the ego and asked for space. I️ better listen.

• When mad, guys say things they don't mean, just as girls do. But it's not that simple. What is he saying, when he is mad? If he has a habit of saying very hurtful things, you may want to look for another relationship, as that trait usually gets worse as the relationship lengthens, and can become very hurtful, very damaging over time.

• I think both gender does this.

• They sure do. Some do anyways.

• We can be super bitchy

• 7d

Especially when you whine lol 😂

• 7d

Depends entirely on the guy in question I don't know him so I don't know

• 7d

He also is stressed out bc he had to leave the military for medical reasons. It’s nothing personal. It’s a ego thing. He needs space.

• I know I have. Said stuff Id never even thought about before just because I wanted to say somthing to shut them off!

• Of course! When angry, we are just trying to release what we are feeling. I hope you women don’t mean anything either.

• Never

• Everyone does

• 7d

Does a guy notice if a girl backs off from texting?

• Yessssss
    Ofcorse
    101% yessss

• Most of the time yes. Sometimes though we say the things we dont wanna say.

• 7d

Explain

• 7d

It just happened yesterday. I️ need to clear my head. I’m sorry. Thanks for your time.

• 7d

Sorry I got a bit... irritable. I didn't mean to be rude, it just felt like I was being shrugged off is all.

• Everyone does

• Yup...

• No, that's the only time he says what he DOES mean.

• Think about it this way when your mad do YOU say things you don't mean? Yes we all do

• yeah its happens to me many times

• 7d

He said he needed space and he got mad. Don’t take it personally right?

• 7d

Do guys notice when a girl backs off from texting? Today’s the first day.

• 7d

yeah we guys notice it so much

• Point blank : yes

• Yes an he regrets it later

• No , he just spills what he's been holding inside all this time

• Nah, I mean it. Every last word.

What Girls Said 7

• I think lots of people do, in some cases when people are mad they actually say what they do mean though.

• Im wondering the same thing

• When anyone is mad they can say anything they don’t really mean but don’t get that confused for trying to play sides

• I think we are all guilty of saying things we don't mean in the heat of the moment. The most important part is then owning up to it.

• No they don't.

• I don't think so. We all say the most ridiculous and hurtful shit when angry- yourself & I included.

• doesn’t everyone