Hmm men say the darn seat things?

seriously when a girl sucks his dick in the shower and tells him she will be a couple more minutes when he goes to get out. Why would a guy turn around and say, I would really like to but I’d ont think about sex 24-7. Then by the Time you get out be dressed. Friend of mine asked me and I had no damn idea.
+1 y
Was supposed to say me say the darndest things... auto corrected me for the 5 th time
+1 y
a friend of mine has been with a guy for ten years. She recently was sucking him off in the shower and he decided to get out because he was done washing. When he went to get out she said she told him if he was waiting on the bed for her when she got out she would finish him off. He responded to her statement by saying, I would like that but I don’t think about sex 24-7. By the time she got out 3 minutes late he had gotten dressed. She asked me what he meant do any of you know? I don’t.
Hmm men say the darn seat things?
11
0