Why are men so complicated?

I’ve been seeing this guy for awhile and he doesn’t want a relationship. He takes me out on dates, I’ve met all his friends, we stay up late at night texting on the phone, whenever we have sex he likes to cuddle me and talk. He likes to hear about my day and interests. He always talks about his feelings, past relationships, his family, dreams and about personal stuff. he always asks me how many guys I have sex with and sometimes ask who are guys who comment on my pictures. Then there’s this other side of him that doesn’t care about my feelings at all and he talks about how much he wants to have sex with other girls. Why is he like this?

43107

Most Helpful Guy

• How is he complicated if he told you straight up that he doesn't want a relationship?

Sounds like he just wants to be FWBs. A guy can Care/like hanging around and be attracted to a girl and NOT be IN-LOVE.

He's actually being nice and trying to give you a heads-up, and keep you from getting attached.

Girls are a lot more complicated (confusing signals/self sabotaging).

• Complicated because he talks about his feelings and says he’s lonely and wants to be with me and doesn’t want me to be with other guys but then he doesn’t want to be in relationship

• He wants a Monogamus friends with benefits relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• Simple, he just wants to hook up with you and noting else. This is what a lot of guys are doing today, they don't want relationships they just want to bang. This is the same poor decision women keep making, stop sleeping with dudes who aren't willing to give you anything else in return except dick. He's gaining more than you are, he's getting free sex without the "hassle" of being in relationship. He's honestly leading you
    on and the longer you stick around this guy, the harder it's going to be to let go. He just doesn't want anyone else to have you cause it's taking away his free source of sex away, not because he wants you. He don't want anyone else to have you, but he don't really want you either unless it's for sexual fix. Just do yourself a favor, save yourself from the pain, and leave this guy behind.

And to my fellow women: STOP having sex with dudes who don't want to go further with you when your're looking for more and a serious relationship. You're doing nothing but wasting you're time and hurting yourself in the long run.

• Thanks for the lengthy paragraph but you didn’t answer the question, I didn’t ask why he doesn’t want a relationship, I asked why is he complicated. If he just wants sex, why does he want me to commit to him and shows jealous traits, that’s why I’m like he’s complicated🙃🙃🙃

• He could be just playing with your feelings. Seems like he sees you as someone he can confide in but doesn't have to commit to since you're already acting like you belong him by sleeping with him, going out, meeting his family. Why would he have to commit?

• I did answer your question, I said he don't want you but he don't want anyone else to have you either. It's called being territorial, it's got nothing to do with him wanting you to be committed to him. How was that not answering your question? Or are you just hoping to get answers you want to see/hear?