GUYS, what makes a girl a good kisser?

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• It’s all in when she does that thing with her tongue πŸ˜›πŸ€ͺ...

https://i.imgur.com/cFXsl2C.gif
    media.giphy.com/media/g3jQehlNu6vG8/giphy.gif

🀯<β€”your mind right now!!! I know!!! Mine too haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good question, I've never analyzed it. I suppose I enjoy it best when she is really passionate and I can tell and feel that she is really into it and into me. When she kisses me was a lot of excitement and energy yet is under control and doesn't get too crazy. I kissed this girl one time and she just started flicking her tongue around like crazy... it was a little weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doing it slowly definitely ticks it for me.

Bonus points for:
    - lip teasing - it just makes me throw myself at her;
    - sticking her tongue out - I hate it when I have to dig deep for her tongue or when the tongue-twisting happens only inside her mouth;
    - carresing my face with her hands - do that and I forget my name 😍;
    - I also enjoy sucking her tongue;
    - also a little lip biting either way is highly appreciated πŸ˜‹;
    - VERY, VERY IMPORTANT: the less sound, the better - I just hate loud but dull kisses; loud kisses should be a fucking felony! πŸ‘Ώ
    - umm, and definitely eyes closed πŸ‘. Except you're in the middle of the road or driving and you need to look for incoming traffic - happened to me too many times (what can I say? I'm irresistable). πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • When she kisses good

0|1
    0|0
  • Soft, slightly open mouth with just a little flirty tongue. Not to wet and not too invasive. Hands on my face or neck, or arms around me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Confidence

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice lips, good tongue action, and throw in some passion.

1|0
    0|0
  • experience with the guy she's kissing

0|0
    0|0
  • Passion a kiss is the most important part of a relationship you can tell a lot about someone just from the way they kiss you. If they are not into it then it going to be bad

1|0
    0|0
  • Dont use your teeth. I know it sounds weird, but trust me.

0|0
    0|0
  • The only thing she should practice for kissing is down there

0|0
    0|0
  • To me its a preview of your bedroom skills with her lips. It draws you in and says "Come Fuck Me".

0|0
    0|0
  • Her depth of emotional involvement... eyes. lips. breadth. touch, and the communication between all these

0|0
    0|0
  • Lip muscles

0|0
    0|0
  • When this kiss you they have a hand rubbing your dick. Lmao

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no fucking clue

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't stare them right in the eye

0|0
    0|0
  • Its only a good kiss if you both think so.. i dont think nothing makes them.. they just happen

0|0
    0|0
  • You're a good kisser if you don't chip the other persons tooth while trying to kiss them

0|0
    0|0
  • The openness to combine passions

0|0
    0|0
  • Meaning

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

wym meaning?

• 6d

Meaning the reason behiend it so it isn't a boring kiss but it has passion meaning to it

• Her tounge and smile

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

Wym her tounge? like how she uses it?

• 6d

Tongue*

• 6d

Cuz when her tongue move with tongue him giving her best taste

What Girls Said 3

• i don't know, i guess it's up to the person who's getting kissed to decide if they are a good kisser or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me it’s the tesnsion she builds, the control she has over her lips and tongue, and the most important thing is where her hands are lol

0|0
    0|0
  • in that 70s sho they made a big deal pout of donna sucking eric's tongue.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;