Do you talk with your partner everyday?

I mean did it ever happend.. like for a day you and your partner didn t contact eachother , didn t talk at all because both of you were busy doing other things or hanging out with friends.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually, but not always. There are times when it just doesn't make sense.

My girl was gone for a week around Thanksgiving to visit relatives, and I was on a traveling job for work. We only talked a couple of times during that week, so that I wasn't interrupting her visit or my work.

But normally we talk almost every day, and we sleep at each other's place about 3 nights a week most weeks.

Luckily she's not super clingy, but she admits that sometimes it's hard for her not to call/text when we're apart (usually during work hours), but I'm so busy at work that I really can't talk much.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend and I message everyday, we're not having long conversations every day but its nice to send or receive a message good morning or goodnight to know that you're thinking of each other. :)

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• Depends on what stage of the relationship. If we're serious then we'll talk everyday if it's still on the younger side then sure there have been and I'm sure there will be a day here and a day there where we wouldn't talk.

0|0
    0|0
  • I talk to my girlfriend everyday, would kinda miss her if I would not contact her for one day because we live 300 kilometers away from each other, we're happy that we have a Possibility to stay in touch.

0|0
    0|0
  • No sometimes it's okay if you're busy that's a good sign that you have a sense of security in a relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • We talk/chat everyday.
    We have different line of work, and different schedules so talking is not always an option. We still chat a bit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I get busy sometimes, but mostly there are a few short conversations between us even when we´re both busy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a partner. I don't even have a female that talks to me regularly like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Must it be everyday, are u guys married or dating? Justify the question please

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah that's a normal Thing if you don't live together

0|0
    0|0
  • Many times a day

0|0
    0|0
  • I would if I had one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to talk/message everyday

0|0
    0|0
  • Max we inform if we can't talk n do our works

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh... Man need some distance... Sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • When on the road sometimes and schedules conflict.

0|0
    0|0
  • I did

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Many times, sometime too many times. But never several days in a row.

0|0
    0|0
  • Talking every day is not a requirement.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I mean most the time we talk everyday at least a text in the morning or text at night or call in the morning or call at night but there are some days where we're just too busy or our schedules just don't match so we don't talk those days rarely ever happen though to be honest

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, sadly. We see each other only in the bus in the morning but he's usually with his friends so i don't interrupt them. There's nothing worse than a clingy girlfriend

0|0
    0|0
    • Hahaha that´s not called being clingy if you want to talk to him. If it´s the only time you see him, you should spend time with him.

• We always send a couple messages, just to update on our day, because we are long distance.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, we talk every day, sometimes call each other while working.

0|0
    0|0
  • We don't see each other often so we do contact everyday- even just a small cute message to let each other know everything is good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes everyday. I like to know that he's okay

0|0
    0|0
  • We don't talk every day.

0|0
    0|0
  • All day everyday, but I don't like it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes