What should I do about the father of my child still contacting his ex while we live together?

My SO (significant other) has been unfaithful throught our entire relationship let's just start there. I've caught him in lies about being with his ex & other wonen and I've found evidence of women being inside our home while I was out of town. Long story short when we first met he claimed that his ex was out of his life and that she was a "crazy level 10 clinger" at first I believed him until I found out that he was still contacting her by this time I'm 1 1/2 mos preg with both our 1st child he begged & begged for us to have a baby so we had unprotected sex for 3months & got pregnant during my pregnancy he treated me like a queen but still had sexual affairs w his ex, I found out later on & made him confess to cheating & lying as I had suspected. I've been trying to trust his every move since our son has been born but this guy even "went to the bar" while I was @ home having horrible contractions. He's not to be trusted not even for a min in my eyes but he playes w my mind when he brings up marriage and buying a home together... but I just called his ex & she said they had lunch the other day together which he confirmed. He blows my fucking mind. Can any man relate to this & explain to me just what the fuck is going on? I've already told him that I didn't like them keeping contact w each other & he still sneaks around. I also want feedback as to why he thinks it's ok to stay out from 7pm until 2am "at the bar" most nights when we have a brand new baby at home. He also calls to "confirm where he is" like "I'm at the gym" "I'm playing pool" "I'm going to get a massage" which I never even asked him to do not to mention he has this thing he does about every other mos where he & his friends drive down to Mexico to party yep while I'm @ home w our baby he's 41 by the way I'm 27 his ex is 23... I'm thinking this guy doesn't wanna face his age @ all any guys out there know what that's about? Should I trust him being out 5 & 6 hours a night? Or should I just take my son & leave?
1
3