Why is this guy doing this?

He is my friends with benefits or whatever ( I KNOW i need to stop talking to him) it’s so annoying because It’s like he’s playing games with me or something. He acts like he likes me and get jealous. We went downtown he saw two guys looking at me and he calls me baby and says come on baby. ( we are coworkers) so I go and ask him about why he called me that. I tell him I don’t want to talk about that rn and he told me to. I kinda whispered and asked why he said that he denied it and said I was crazy and told me to go back to work. It was kinda in front of his work friend but he told me to talk and it’s not like he doesn’t gossip to him. I then ignore him at work and he grabs my ass. I then ignore him then I see him and ask him again when where alone he then said if he did what is my point? He then was rude and left. He then later calls me to hang out and I say yes and then I call he says change of plans and I ask why does he always do that and he just hung up. He always does this and he always says thing that hint he has feelings but when called out. If he doesn’t even wanna talk to me and just lies why does he call me after we fight and all that what’s his issue?
Why is this guy doing this?
Add Opinion