Does he really want to be best friends with me, or is he looking for something else?

... Well, we were pretty close and we would always talk to each other everyday, but there was a day where he started talking dirty to me and I stopped speaking to him for that because I thought he wanted us to have a physical relationship. He apologized and promised not to do that again and I forgave him.
... The next day he tells me that I'm officially his best friend... Lol. Well, we are very comfortable with each other now and tell each other everything. We still text everyday and hang out a lot when we have time. But at the same time, he does flirt a bit with me, or when we sit, our arms and legs touch, and he pinches me and bites me (playfully) sometimes, especially when he's bored, and he does tell me dirty jokes and stuff. I've also heard that guys that have girl best friends are likely because the guy likes her, but believes that he has no chance or something.
... So my question is, does he really want to be best friends with me? Or is he looking for something else?
1 y
If he's looking for something else, is it sexually or in a romantic way?
3
0