Guys do you believe in Female Supremacy?

Source: Femdoming

343

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh but yes!

In 2+ million years of human evolution, females have been the gender which controls that evolution because they are much more selective regarding mates. Males, on the other hand, are responsible for maximizing our genetic diversity. This is very similar with other animal species as well. Men may seem dominant including it allegedly being a man's world, but men generally succumb to needs or desires of females when they express it. We rarely have an off-button regarding that. So, males usually are tools - "a means to the ends" of females needs.

Consider our world just 200000 years ago with all the treats facing any band of humans. By females selectively mating for things like intelligence, strength, more acute senses, better impulse control, etc, men got smarter and more inquisitive to the point that our species is now the dominant species on Earth and have eradicated almost all threats at the personal and species level.

The problem now is that the very traits which led to human domination of Earth are now the same traits which threaten our entire biosphere. Going forward, it is the female skill set that will be better to assure our species survival.

Which rauses an interesting question: Will men be needed in the future? I still think so, but not so many of us. Within a few dozen generations, likely sooner, females will be the dominant sex in human society.

Most Helpful Girl